CMS Distance Learning for all
This is an online class that is open to everyone who wants to spend some time in a virtual classroom setting. We will be using several different applications, we will learn one at a time so don’t worry.
If you are a visual learner you can go to Mr. Starks youtube account and watch the videos that explain how to log in and create the accounts.
Step 1: create a profile on Google chrome using your student account.
Use an existing email address
- Go to the Google Account creation page.
- Enter your name.
- Click Use my current email address instead.
- Enter your current email address.
USER ID: email@example.com
- Click Next.
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email.
- Click Verify.
Step 2: Log into Google Classroom and join the class.
Step 3: Install Kami App
Got to: www.kamiapp.com
· Click on: Sign in
· Click on sign in with Google
· Scroll down and select “allow”
· Select - k-12 school
· Select - student
· Select - continue
Step 4: Create a Zoom account.
Create a Zoom Account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y_puMRsjTQ
Join a meeting: https://www.youtube.com/embed/hIkCmbvAHQQ?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1?
Columbia Middle School